Aromatic Creations, LLC
Fragrance for Your Life
Reed Diffuser Tips
How to set up a Reed Diffuser?
The diffuser is already packed with the oil. Simply remove the stopper and insert the reeds. Use caution when inserting the reeds as sometimes the level of the fragrance oil can raise enough to spill out of the bottle. It is always a good idea to set-up your diffuser on a non-porous surface and clean any oil drips before placing on a delicate counter top.
Best way to get the most use and enjoyment out of your diffuser
• Room Size – generally larger rooms call for a bigger or multiple diffuser, though of course this is a matter of personal preference.
• Position – Place your diffuser somewhere with good airflow, but keep in mind that being placed near a very drafty area will cause your diffuser to evaporate faster and therefore it won’t last as long as it could.
• Flip your reed sticks – Over time your reed sticks will pick up dust. Therefore, we recommend you flip your reed sticks every so often to get a fresh burst of fragrance. Use caution when flipping the reeds. It is best to do this over a wastebasket or a sink and clean any oil drips before placing on a delicate counter top.
• Clean before refilling – It’s important to clean your original diffuser jar out thoroughly using hot water, and let it dry completely before refilling. Your old reed sticks will be dusty and clogged, replace it with fresh ones.
• Protect your surface – Oil can mark or stain surfaces pretty easily. If you are concerned about this then place your diffuser on a coaster or a decorative plate.